Origami Birds & Encouraging Words
Hi! Hope you’re all ok on this blisteringly hot day. I’ve gone a little calm and gentle today using the set Encouraging Words from WPlus9
But maybe you just want to stamp it simply? I’ve stamped over vellum after creating a distressed ink background by sponging into a circle aperture. Things are pretty busy here- preparing for a new school for my eldest boy and new uniforms for at least 4 of them.
I do dread the shopping- it’s the debate whether you’re organised and get it sooner and hope they don’t grow or you hold out and join the 100s of other parents at the last dash!
I just need a personal shopper…amongst other things..here’s a list of my favourite ‘wouldn’t that be lovely’s’
1. A picker-upper of all the toilet roll middles.
2. A scraper-downer of all the plates with the little ( or large) leftovers
3. A school-run clone. A happier version of myself who delights in the 2-3 hours of a daily school run and is always perfectly able to soothe ruffled tempers and calm jangled nerves!
4. A sock picker-upper and matcher. Where do they go? How do I lose so many and why can I rarely find all matching pairs. In the winter, vaguely matching socks aren’t an issue- but once summer comes and shorts and donned, it’s perfectly obvious which children aren’t wearing the correct sock partners!
5. A dish-washer scum remover ..’nuff said.
6. Definitely a toilet cleanser person.
7. A pooper-scooper lady.
Is my list excessive? Let’s not begin with the ironing, kitchen floor, revision help, homework supporter or change the bedclothes-er 😉
What would be the one task you’d like someone else to do?!